Thanks for wanting to learn more!
Living Savior Preschool provides premier quality in early childhood education in our region. We hold a GS-110 License with the state of North Carolina. This means that we are held to a higher standard than some other preschools in our area who are not licensed with the state. We receive annual inspections from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services--Child Development and Early Education. Additionally, we receive two inspections per year from the Health and Sanitation Department. With the support of our church family, we are able to meet high standards in serving our community with the highest quality.
Living Savior Preschool exists to provide a safe and caring Christian environment for your child. We are here to assist you in the training of your child during these essential, formative years of growth and development. We believe each child is a unique gift from God. We consider it both an honor and a privilege to work with parents in meeting the needs of each child.
At Living Savior Preschool, we encourage children to explore the world around them and enjoy the journey of learning. Jesus is the very heart and center of who we are and what we do. Our prayer is that each child will grow in their knowledge of him, his world, and his deep love for them!
“Train up a child in the way he should go
and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
Our curriculum will provide each child with age appropriate activities and experiences that will contribute to the development of the whole child: spiritually, emotionally, socially, academically, and physically.
Our curriculum allows children to develop at their own rate, explore the world around them, enjoy the journey of learning, and know and love their BEST friend, Jesus!
- Know the Bible is God’s Word
- Trust in Jesus as their best friend and speak to him in prayer
- Share the good news of Jesus’ forgiveness with others
- Demonstrate growing independence and confidence in their abilities
- Develop responsibility for themselves and their environment
- Show curiosity and a desire to learn
- Develop language skills and their ability to express themselves
- Expand problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Appreciate and express themselves in art, music, and movement
- Develop their large and small motor skills, as well as their visual and auditory skills
Our preschool classroom is divided into centers. Throughout the year our monthly themes and religious focus is integrated into these areas.
Through the variety these centers provide, children grow in all areas of development.
Our curriculum objectives are accomplished through the following areas:
|Block Building||Daily Bible Lessons|
|Music & Movement||Science|
|Large & Small Motor Skills||Math|